By Elizabeth Brake
Read or Download After Marriage: Rethinking Marital Relationships PDF
Best political philosophy books
In Dworkin’s grasp paintings, the valuable thesis is that each one components of worth rely on each other. this can be one, tremendous factor that the hedgehog is familiar with, unlike the fox, who is aware many little issues. Dworkin’s realizing of the relationship—between ethics, morality, and political morality—is considerably revised and in addition significantly elaborated.
Martin Luther King, Jr. famously expressed his dream that his youngsters may "one day no longer be judged by means of the colour in their epidermis, yet by means of the content material in their personality. " In his imaginative and prescient, a person's moral characteristics will be understood regardless of his or her physique instead of via it. ordinarily, we predict person's activities shouldn't be judged in keeping with their actual positive aspects, equivalent to race.
Testi di Platone, Aristotele, Cicerone, Agostino, Hobbes, Locke, Hume, Smith, Paine, Bentham, Montesquieu, Rousseau, Voltaire, Condorcet, Gli Eguali, Kant, Burke, Hegel, Tocqueville, Nietzsche, Marx, Mill, Taylor, Engels, Rawls, Dworkin, Sen, Hayek, Habermas, YoungDa Platone e Aristotele sino a Rawls e Habermas, un'antologia di testi sull'eguaglianza tratti dai classici del pensiero filosofico e politico.
Wir brauchen eine gerechtere Globalisierung – diese Einsicht ist ebenso alternativlos, wie sie utopisch anmutet. Um dennoch die realistische Hoffnung auf eine kosmopolitische Weltordnung in Aussicht zu stellen, konstruiert die Schrift einen Menschenrechtsansatz globaler Gerechtigkeit. Teil I beschäftigt sich mit der Frage der Praktikabilität.
- The Art of Revolt: Snowden, Assange, Manning
- Abolition of Nuclear Weapons as a Moral Imperative
- The Making of Fascism: Class, State, and Counter-Revolution, Italy 1919-1922: Class, State and Counter Revolution, Italy, 1919-22
- Social and Legal Norms: Towards a Socio-legal Understanding of Normativity
- Voegelinian Readings of Modern Literature (The Eric Voegelin Institute Series in Political Philosophy)
- Marxism and Ethics: Freedom, Desire, and Revolution (SUNY series in Radical Social and Political Theory)
Extra resources for After Marriage: Rethinking Marital Relationships